My guest today is David Gerhardt, the growth marketing lead at Drift. Dave has worked for HubSpot, Constant Contact, and Privy. Drift is a Boston, MA company that wants to give businesses the most efficient means to interact with their customers.
On today’s episode, Dave tells us what Drift has taught him about customer service and the business in general.
* Drift’s integration with Slack.
* What role your audience feedback has in product development.
* How a welcome email is a good opportunity for customer feedback.
* Why writing ideas down are best for your business.
* The ICE Framework
* How to learn from your mistakes.
We hope you’re enjoying Passion Never Fails. Please help to keep the passion growing by rating us in iTunes here.